Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Glossybox- February 2015



It is finally here!! My February Glossybox arrived today and I am so thankful for our post-lady who braved the snow and ice to come out and deliver to us today. I have been anxiously waiting following Glossy's IG account and all the teasers on what this month's box would include were making me quite curious! Let me be the first to say, it was worth the wait.

Loved the box and the packaging this month. It was so festive and this box is going to look great when I re-purpose it! I am trying to decide what to store in this and where to put it....

And here are the goods! I was so excited by them all that I literally used every single one of them as soon as I opened the box.

One of the full sized products is this big red can from RITUALS Cosmetics. It is  Foaming Shower Gel Sensation in "Yogi Flow" which is a rose and almond oil scent. So you shoot some of this gel out of the can into your hand and it foams a bit, then you rub it all over your body and it foams a lot!! I covered myself so I looked like a big, foamy monster and just enjoyed the soft, sensual scent. After my shower I could still smell this romantic scent. This actually left my skin feeling moisturized and not dry and tight like I was expecting. Loved it!








Before I used the foaming gel cleanser, I did use this Nourishing Beauty Bar  from TEADORA. I am not a huge bar soap fan and this one was just ok for me. I will say that it did get a good foamy lather going! That was a nice surprise. It didn't have much of any scent to it which is why I reached for the other cleanser. I will be using this bar up as I don't want it to go to waste and it certainly does its job. This was another full sized product included in this month's box



When I saw this tube of Bio- Cleansing Conditioner from UNWASH  it made me want to jump in the shower and try it right away! So I did. I was really intrigued by the one step process and that it cleanses with out stripping oils and compromising hair color. As some one that colors their hair regularly I am always looking for products to help me stretch my appointments to 8 weeks instead of 6! This product feels like a conditioner and doesn't foam or lather but it works its way through your hair and it feels amazing and detangled. I left it in for a few minutes (since that's what I normally do with my conditioner) before I rinsed it out. My hair felt wonderful! I applied some of my normal hair products and blew it out and it feels great! This product is definitely going on the "to buy" list as soon as I use up my current shampoo and conditioners!


I have a love/hate relationship with Julep after subbing to their Maven box, but this was an adorable inclusion to this month's box. This Color Treat polish in Heartleigh is festive and adorable. It has and adorable assortment of little glitters and of course some cute hearts. The polish looked great with and with out the hearts, but I applied one coat of polish with some hearts for a little fun. And by the way, this is another full sized product!!!





And I saved the most adorable for last!  Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink might have been the cutest lip product I have seen in awhile! The little glass container has a metal rose gold top that unscrews to unveil this perfect pink colored lip balm! I thought it was just going to be a great pink tint on the lips (and it is) but it ended up being super hydrating and made my lips feel amazing! I read the Glossy insert and found that this little gem is jam packed with oils and shea butter! I am in looooooooove. And of course this little darling is a full sized product!

So that's it for this month's Glossybox!! Four out of the five products were full sized this month and, let's be honest, they were all awesome!! If you have not yet subscribed, please click here and do so quickly. For $21 this month I got a box of products worth about $50 and they were all products that were new to me and that I wouldn't have stumbled on in my area. Have I convinced you yet?

<3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment