Monday, June 24, 2013

Influenster Sun Vox Box 2013

I got the Influenster Sunkissed Vox Box! I was so excited when it arrived and I was wondering what they would include....


Dr Scholl's for her High Heel gel inserts were a fantastic inclusion as I have a wedding to go to next weekend! I will be slipping these into my sassy high heels and dancing the night away at the reception. Full report on how my feet held up to come next week!


Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream- I was really excited to see this in the box! This is a huge tube of BB cream and a little bit goes a long way. It has light coverage, kind of smells like sunscreen, and rubs in nicely. It does not have a smell after applied and it leaves your skin dewy and not sticky. I don't usually use drugstore-type of products but this definitely changes my mind! I can not wait to use this on days when I know I will be outside. The SPF 25 aspect of this BB cream is awesome!




Here is the pic I submitted on Instagram with the #freshandflawless #nofilter tags for the Influenster challenge. I am loving this BB cream for a quick product to toss on my face before I run out the door on "non-make up" days or when I go for a run (hence the florescent yellow sports bra!). 


Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics are always an awesome idea for the summer. I recently had these sent to me from Goody for another Influenster thing but seeing them again was awesome! They do not get stuck in my long hair, they look cute on my wrist when I am not wearing them, and I have not had one bust on me yet! I just wish they came in neon colors.....


Sinful Shine Nail Polish in "My Kryptonite"....be still my heart! I love teal and I looooooove this color! This will be my first polish from Sinful but the "gel tech" aspect has me intrigued! When I paint my nails I will update with photos and a full report :)










Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment