Monday, June 24, 2013

Bark Box- June 2013

Bentley's Bark Box for June is here! There was a big ol' slobber stain on the box before I could even get it open so I know there had to be something yummy smelling in her.

Here is my boy, checking out his goodies! He was all over that bone and was flipping items out of the box in his excitement to get to it.

And here is the whole box! Not only treats for my canine, but information cards for this human. One card was an activity suggestion (I have recently started running and have been taking Bentley out with me daily to wear him out) and the other was a card with reminders for the summer like not leaving your dog in the car, being mindful of not walking them on hot sand or pavement and making sure they get enough water. Although these are things I know, I am glad they included the card because I have been shocked at the number of people who have been leaving their dogs in hot cars.



Butcher's Block Bones "The Champ"- On the info card this may be listed as "Heartland Premium" bones. This thing is nice and stinky and the first thing Bentley went for. I am saving it for this weekend when I go out of town. Maybe this will keep him so distracted he won't notice I am gone and he will stay out of my parents' hair!




Bowser Beer- This is so cute! It is a plastic bottle of non-alcoholic dog beer that has glucosamine in it. Directions say you can add it to water or put it over dry dog food or on a hot day pour it over ice! I will be giving this to Bentley after one of our runs as a treat.



Dale Edgar "Calm K9 Nutri-Wafers"-  It is like Bark Box knows my dog! My high-strung lab/great dane mix will really  benefit from these calming wafers. They are made with camomile to help calm their nerves.




Puppy Cake "Puptato Chips"- These were the first thing I let Bentley try and I think he loved how crunchy they are! They are simply freeze dried sweet potatoes and he goes nuts for them.



Whole Life Tail Mix Grilled Sirloin Burgers- I haven't popped these open yet, but I like the idea that they are made with no fillers and quality meat!



Here is Bentley enjoying his first sweet potato chip :) I love my little mutt-face! This is the 5th month of my 6 month subscription and I just can't say enough good things about how affordable it is and the quality treats they send! Spoil your pup today and get them one Bark Box and I swear you will love it as much as Bentley and I do :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment