Friday, June 21, 2013

Goodies Box- May 2013

If you have not yet subscribed to this little gem, please do! Go to www.goodies.co/box and get your $7 a month box of awesome! It is totally worth it and you will love getting a variety of food stuff to try every month....promise!

The box was so heavy this month! And after seeing this huge bottle of coconut water I can see why. Not to mention there were a whopping 8 items in this month's box.










Zico Pure Coconut Water-  I am not a huge fan of coconut water or milk or anything like that (but I love Thai food...riddle me that) however, I will give it a shot! I poured a nice healthy portion over ice to drink while I was at work....and it was kind of hard to get down. I ended up adding some water to it and then squirting in some Peach Bellini Crystal Light and it was much much better. I think I will try the rest of it with other flavors mixed in, I just can not do it by itself.


California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil- I used a packet of this with a batch of kale chips I made and it was delicious! It was light and flavorful and baked nicely at 325 degrees with out burning. I only needed about half of one pouch for each pan full of kale chips.




Bronco Bob's Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce- I do not even know where to start with how to go about trying this....but I will review when I finally do!






Sour Power Straws- Ugh, I do not like candy stuff  (unless its chocolate, and then hand it the F over!) so these were a challenge. I ended up trying about 3-4 out of each pack on separate days. They are sour when you first start eating them, but then the more you eat the less sour they become. The orange ones in the sortz bag taste just like plastic! Yey! I can't really recommend these because I am just not a fan of these kinds of foods, so I will say 'try them at your own risk'.  :)


Vickie's Kitchen Super Seedz- I have had these before as they were in a different food box subscription, and they are really good! The have a nice texture for seeds and the sea salt really enhances the flavor.

Numi Moroccan Mint Tea- I have not tried this yet but will update when I do!







Beanitos Nacho Cheese White Bean Chips- Beans- Check. Nacho cheese flavor- check. Yup, 2 things I really like, brought together in a chip! And they did not disappoint! So crunchy, so cheesy, so yummy. You can definitely tell that these chips are made from beans, but in a good way. The cheese flavor is much like that of a Dorito, and it comes together deliciously. I will be looking for these at my local grocer.






Wholly Guacamole- I love guac. My friends don't, but I do. This is a coupon for a FREE Wholly Guac product......YES!!! If you have not picked some of this up before, just do it. They come in little packets that open up perfectly for dipping and they taste great when you are too lazy to make your own guac. Highly recommend!!!







I am so excited they opened up the Goodies box so you can send a subscription as a gift! I may do that for my brother for Christmas this year. They have also been having a ton of sales through the site so it is really cost effective now to purchase the food from their page! I ordered a ton of the Alo drinks recently with free shipping!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment