Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SquareHue Nail Polish Box- June 2013





The much anticipated SoBe Collection from SquareHue is finally here!




And here they are! Not exactly what I was expecting....I had it in my mind they would all be neon and would include a blue or purple and a hot pink.

  • Lincoln Road- a cream light grey that is opaque in 2 coats.
  • Collins Avenue- a bright  orange that is a cross between cream. It has a slight blue/purple shimmer and is opaque in 3 coats.
  • Ocean Drive- a cream light teal blue that is opaque in 2 coats. 









Another shot of the colors, with and with out the camera flash.



The colors really do compliment each other and I did get a ton of compliments on them. My only complaint with this month's is that when I did 3 coats to make sure they were completely opaque, even after 3 hours they were still denting. I guess with these they need a lot of extra time to dry.










Another lovely color collection this month from SquareHue!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment