Saturday, January 31, 2015

NEW BOX ALERT- WOD Box January 2015

Admittedly this is not the first The WOD Box that I have received , but from here on out I will try to do better on reviewing what is coming in them!
Here are photos of the first 2 boxes I received:







My first box. I loved the leopard print headband and the AMRAP sticker! Those bean chips were yummy too....






















My second box. My favorite stuff was the RIPT kit (which is the friggen bomb) and the Driven Nutrition whey protein in Cinnamon Bun. I ended up ordering it because it was so delicious! Honorable mention to the dark chocolate covered coconut chips that were quite tasty!









                                         
                                  
Which brings me to January's box. This month had this awesome cold wrap thing for sore muscles and a delicious "the Complete Cookie" which is vegan. I am also looking forward to using the China Gel sample. This month felt more like a supplement subscription box. I hope next month has more crossfit related stuff like the first two!

All in all, it's not a bad sub box if you are looking for some healthy snacky things and like getting some gear stuff related to athletics.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment