Friday, October 26, 2012

Influenster- Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Influenster.com sent me these Palmolive Fresh Infusion dish soaps to try and at first I was like "really? dish soap?" but when they got here I was pleasantly surprised. They smell amazing! From left to right they are Ginger White Tea, Lime Basil and Lemon Thyme. I think that the Lemon Thyme smells the best. It is zingy and has a crisp, clean scent. The Lime Basil does as well. The Ginger White Tea smells a little too much like perfume for my taste.

This bundle of all 3 soaps is available at Target for a little less than $9. Usually we buy our dish soap at BJ's Wholesale in bulk and its nothing fancy or scented. These were a nice change. A few drops in a pan with some hot water and the kitchen smells wonderful.

I am sold!
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. This the excellent post which I have seen and it helped me a lot , Thanks for sharing it!!
    palmolive for men

    ReplyDelete