Sunday, May 12, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Summer Fun Box 2013

Well PopSugar really put together an awesome box for their Summer Fun Box! As compared to the Holiday Luxe Box, I really preferred this box....let's take a peek, shall we?


All the items in this box were geared towards Summer Fun and they were mostly things I have not owned before-which I love!

VITABATH Fresh Citrus Twist Exfoliating Sugar Scrub- I have tried the bath spray from this brand before and really liked it, so I was excited to get another product. This stuff smells deliciously like citrus and has vitamins A, B3, C and E in it. This is perfect to slough off dead skin cells and put my best skin forward this summer! This huge 10 oz tube goes for about $18 in stores.

Starbucks Via Refreshers in Very Berry Hibiscus- I have tried both flavors of these directly from Starbucks, but have not tried the little at home packets. These were a nice surprise addition to the box as they were not mentioned at all in the little pamphlet. Each drink has green coffee bean extract in it for energy and 14g of sugar, which in my book isn't so bad. A package of 6 goes for about $8 and while searching online I found a Strawberry Lemonade flavor!!!


House of Harlow 1960 Lynn Sunglasses- What says "summer" more than some sunglasses right? And I have to say I like the simple, chic packaging.


Well.... these are an interesting style. Not something that I would have picked for myself, but admittedly I stick with a more simple style. I visited the website to get more information on these glasses and was surprised to find that these retail for $148! If you don't believe me, check them out here.  The lenses are just plastic and they are not polarized, so I can not imagine why these would cost so much.

Here they are on my face! I am having mixed feelings about them. I am not quite sure if they are flattering or not. I will say that the lenses are so long they sit on my cheeks, so when I smile the glasses move up and down lol.

Henri Bendel Candle in Vanilla Bean- Oh my God, I am seriously in love with the scent of this candle....and it is so strong! I fell so hard that I checked these out online as well and they go for about $30 a piece. They have so many other scents that I want to try like mint julep, pink grapefruit, spiced vanilla and orange zest. Check them out here and don't blame me if you find about 100 other things on the site that you can't live without :)



S'WELL Bottle- This awesome bottle keeps drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours! It is non-toxic and really durable and does not sweat! This will be the perfect water bottle to keep in my purse! Also, S'well has partnered with WaterAid in helping to bring water to the world's poorest communities. These are $35 a pop and come in a variety of colors and finishes! Check them out at Swellbottle.com


SACHIN+BABI Baroque Print Foulard Sarong- It is definitely a summer essential to have a nice sarong and this one does not disappoint! It is so soft and luxurious feeling and the print is gorgeous. I can not wait to play around with tying this around me and pairing it with some jeans for a night out with the girls! I could not find this anywhere else online which makes me thing it is something they did just for this PopSugar box....and I love having something limited!


TRUFFLE Classic Clarity Pouch- I really love clear pouches and I have for yeeeeears! I am so glad to see that they are actually coming into style now! Lol These are great for throwing smaller items in and then tossing in your tote. Truffle has a lot of different colors and sizes available on their website.  This one happens to retail for $38 and is a cherry cobalt blue!









I haven't actually tallied up the worth of a box in awhile, but I did for this one and it has to come in just over $300. I loved just about everything included in this special edition box and they really did include quality items that your friends will be jealous that they do not have!  This really makes up for the crappy box they send last month :) Thanks PopSugar!

Jenn



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great value! I may have to see if I can get one. BTW, I never post, but I *love* your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much! I am glad you are enjoying it and thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete