Thursday, July 4, 2013

Fancy Box- June 2013

June's Fancy Box is in and I could not wait to see what was in side this month's fun, yellow box!

Here are all the product cards from this month. I did not include one (by mistake) but it was just a discount card for some kind of shoes that I was not interested in. I am debating putting the Fancy Popsicle sticker on my car....can't make up my mind just yet.




Very Fancy T-shirt- this is going to look bad-ass once I cut off the sleeves and maybe tie up the sides. Awesome gym shirt for sure!




Lomo Camera and Film- Oh now this is cool. I may have to document either the rest of my summer or the beginning of my radiology school with this little guy! And of course frame all the pictures and make a cool collage in my room :)



45 degree Tilt Mug- This adorable little mug sits on an angle and has this little filter to put loose tea or coffee in while you pour in hot water. What a nifty little idea.


Kikkerland Bamboo Paper Straws- These are so adorable! And biodegradable :) I can't wait to try them out with all my fun summer drinks!












This month's box was not as awesome as past month's, but the camera is pretty cool, I can always use a new gym t-shirt, and who doesn't like having an extra mug and cute straws around? Maybe for August or September they will have cool "back to school" themed products.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment