Thursday, August 2, 2012

Diamond Candles

Well, Diamond Candles are relatively new to me. Several of the girls in my Facebook group for tanning have talked about these candles before and then when I left my ex he had a box of 5 of them sent to my house. That is weird, because I had never mentioned them to him....ever. None the less, he put no thought at all into the selection and sent me the "Sweet Sample Pack".
Since I have cut him off, I never got the chance to tell him what I thought. He will never read this (hopefully) but just for the sake of saying it- Thank you very much for the candles John. It was very thoughtful of you.........But to my readers, honestly, if he knew me, he would know that I would not want these scents (and that I would have preferred something from Coach lol). I was very pleased with Cupcake and Strawberry Bliss scents and burned together it smelled delicious. Sweety Pea and Carnival Candy grew on me the more I used them. White Chocolate however, ugh! I might end up melting this one in the oven just to pour the wax out and recycle the container. I don't do sweet smells other than Vanilla. I am more of the "beachy smell" kinda girl. It just proved that the break up was for the best on even the most basic of levels.

These candles are nice though. The scents are pretty potent, the design for the container is simple (and will be awesome for re purposing!), and admittedly the idea that you could find a really nice ring in one of the candles is adorable. Here are some of my rings so far:




*this ring came out of my most recent candle and is one of the $100 rings


Thus far they are all cheap rings, but I am still hopeful. I need to find something to do with these rings though, I am not going to wear them. Feel free to give me ideas.  I liked the quality of the first 5 candles that were sent as a gift so much, that I ordered 6 more for myself in scents that I thought I would like.
*The one you don't see pictured is the extra Cupcake candle I got. It smells so good that I had to get a second one.

This time around, having picked the scents myself, I am way more pleased. The only scent I was disappointed in was the Tropical Retreat and only because it is not strong enough. Other than that, the Summer Time and the Sunwashed are my favorites.

I am not sure if I will be buying any more of these. I won't say never, because there are still some scents I want to try, however one problem is that when I try to sign into my account online it keeps saying I don't have one.....so there is that. But for now I am going to burn the hell out of these and share them with the rest of the fam and try to figure out what I am going to do with 11 up-cycled candle jars lol.

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Gifting candles is a great way to express your feelings and love. This list of Candles with Rings Inside will help you to find the perfect gifts for your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelry candles are an amazing gift you can give to your loved ones. If you have been looking for a gift that is perfect for any occasion, then this is the best idea. This is because they come in different varieties, and you can use these as birthday gifts, wedding gifts, graduation presents and more. These candles are made from high-quality materials to ensure that they last longer than most other types of candles. read more

    ReplyDelete