Thursday, August 2, 2012

End of Summer Semester

Phew! I made it through yet another semester of school. I pulled out another B in my Anatomy & Physiology and squeaked out a C in my Survey of English Lit class (thank f*cking God because if I had to sit through another semester with my English professor I might have lost my shit).

To celebrate the fact that I am done with Bio 141 and 142, I volunteered at the hospital today for 8 hours :) I am glad I did because all afternoon and evening we were laughing our asses off. The techs I help are teaching me so much about the techniques for taking awesome x-rays, that it is making me even more excited for application season to open up!

Now I am home, with a sleepy little Bentley.
Its ok if you are not going to sleep tonight next to something as handsome as this ;) Not everyone can be so lucky! I am going to take him in to get the stitches in his side removed tomorrow. I think he will be very happy to get them out.


Now I am off to sign up for Fall semester and get some sleep. I am trying a technique to curl my hair with out a curling iron tonight using a sock bun. I got the idea from here. Even though I am going to try out the shampoo and conditioner from my Glossybox tomorrow morning, I wanted to see if this actually works for future reference. I should have my review for this July's Glossybox done tomorrow! Keep your eyes open..... 

Bonne nuit!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment