Monday, April 29, 2013

Stella & Dot Online Trunk Show- Ends May 20th 2013



One of my friends has recently become a Stella & Dot stylist.....and for good reason! I checked out the company and not only do they have jewelry and accessories from one my favorite brands (Wanderlust) but everything is adorable and nickle & lead safe! (I am allergic to nickle and break out horribly)

They also have items that when purchased, a portion goes towards a good cause :) I love companies that do things like that.

These are quality accessories that have a pretty awesome return policy if you do not like them or if they are defective. You can see the policy here.

Please go place your order in my trunk show today! Items ordered will be shipped to you with in a week so you will not have to wait until my show is over. It officially ends on May 20th 2013.


Here are some photos of things that are on my wish list :)

 The Nugget Wrap Bracelet

















The Andrea Pendant















The Secret Garden Necklace


















 The Navy Stripe Tote

















Stella & Dot gets new items every season! So I am thinking I might just host a trunk show every season.... :)

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! This jewelry looks amazing. For my sister’s wedding we purchased best designer jewelry from a trunk show at one of event venues Chicago. That was so beautiful. And she looked so gorgeous wearing them. Will have best jewelry fro my wedding too.

    ReplyDelete