Monday, April 22, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box- April 2013

Oh PopSugar, you were doing so well! What the HELL happened this month?? ( I am being dramatic, I know).

I was having a really hard week at work and was so very excited to come home and find my PopSugar box. I picked it up and it was so light! I was very surprised because usually it has some weight to it.
I opened it up and everything looked normal....

And then I see that this is taking up the majority of the box. It is a Green Garmento bag that turns into like 4 other bags. It is reusable and can serve as a hamper, duffel bag to bring clothes to the cleaner, and a garment bag.
This is just not a product I can get excited about. Not only do I not travel enough to need a garment bag, but I do not take anything to the cleaners. I was kind of disappointed to find this.


Then I found this Kai Perfume Oil and was even more disappointed because it is friggen Gardenia scented!! I really really really do not like Gardenia scented anything! I am going to take this to work and attempt to give it as well as 3 other gardenia scented roller ball oils away. Ugh! Strike two for April's box.


Well this little bracelet is cute....things are looking up for this month's box. This Nugget Bracelet from Shashi is simple and I literally have not taken it off since I opened the box. I shower with it on, tan with it on, everything. I get a ton of compliments on it as well! These go for $30 on the website so I may see how this one holds up before I go and buy the turquoise one.

You can never have enough oil absorbing sheets and these ones from Tatcha have gold flecks on them. I do believe we have received the large, full sized sheets a few months ago in a PopSugar box, but its always nice to get the small ones for a night out as well. They work like a charm and I have to say I feel a little glamorous while I am dabbing my face with paper that has gold on it.....



Oh.Thank.God....they included chocolate! And this Dark Quinoa chocolate from Alter Ego is amazing! I have had it before in another box and was so excited to see this bar of goodness. I ate this, and loved it. I am glad they included chocolate this month, or I was going to have to make a formal complaint ;)









So clearly this was not my favorite box from PopSugar, but they did give me something useful in case I do travel or something. And I got a cute bracelet. And I got chocolate. But they need to knock it off with the gardenia scent! Ugh! lol  Here is to next month's box!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment