Monday, April 22, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag- April 2013

I LOOOOOOVED the new color of the Ipsy shipping bag! I have been using it for all sorts of things!

Eeeeep! And it is a Pretty In Pink theme this month! I was so excited!

Can I also just mention how adorable the inside of the cosmetic bag is???





First up is this deluxe sized sample of Sexy Hair Argan Oil. The bottle is hard as a rock so you kind of have to shake the oil out. It is kind of thick but has a really nice fresh & clean scent to it. I have used it several times both on wet hair before I blow dried and then on dry hair to make the ends shiny and it is not bad! I am still stuck on my Orofluido and my Moroccan oil, but in a pinch I would buy this at Target!



Ahhhhh, another product from MICA Beauty Cosmetics. This made me extremely happy because I loved the eyeliner they sent in a prior bag. This is a shimmer powder in "earth" which is a bronze-like color. I use this as I would a highlighter and loved the effect it had. It is not glittery, which is awesome, and the color is perfect for my tanned skin tone. It brushes on evenly and does not clump and just gives a nice over all glow. This is going on my "to be ordered from MICA cosmetics" list!

Can we say ca-ute packaging from Be a Bombshell??!! This blush in "beach please" is adorable! It is also like Barbie pink, so I was a little apprehensive, but when applied to the apples of my cheeks it was bright enough to lift my complexion with out making me look like a child. This is another brand that has been in a previous bag and I liked both products!



I have never tried or even heard of Sation Nail Lacquer but I was really excited to see a full sized bottle of baby pink polish in my bag! The color is called "of corset I'll call you" which is just too cute! This is a more natural looking polish once it is applied. I used 2 coats and you could still see my nail through it, which I actually kind of liked. This will be an awesome polish to wear while I am going through radiology school because we can not have "loud" colors.
 I did 2 coats of Sation and then used a Revlon glitter polish to do the tips. I loved the look and I got a ton of compliments...until I broke 2 of my nails and had to chop them down to nubs lol. This is a good quality lotion and stayed on for 3 days before my fatal nail accident!












Yet ANOTHER great Ipsy bag! Not only because of the products, but because of the theme :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment