Monday, April 22, 2013

Petit Amuse- April 2013

My April Petit Amuse came in and had 2 goodies to try this month!


This Honey Bar from Bees & Beans was freaking amazing! It was just what I needed after a hard day at work. I was so soft and melted in your mouth. The layers of chocolate, then nougat then honey caramel literally melted in my mouth and mixed into bliss. Thank goodness they only sent one because I would have ate the second one shortly after!



And this Marmalade from Happy Girl Kitchen Co. was deliciously sweet and bitter at the same time! It includes actual orange peel which makes it a bit bitter but it is amazing on toast with a little butter.











Sadly, this will be my last box from Petit Amuse. I am really trying to be good, buckle down, work out every day, and lose some weight. I am just too tempted with all these food boxes being sent to my house! In the future, this will definitely be a box that I put back in my rotation, if just to have some good "cheat foods" to be able to reward myself with :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment