Monday, April 22, 2013

SquareHue Nail Polish Box- April 2013

My first Square Hue polish box came! It was a Spring themed box so I was anxious to see what colors were going to be included....

I love the simple and chic packaging and website. If you have not visited yet, please do! And check out what a portion of your subscription goes towards. Currently Square Hue is focusing on donating money to the prevention and awareness of Human Trafficking. Gotta love a box with a cause.

Bleh. Yellow, green and purple creme colors. Well, even though I am not in love with the colors (and may be altering them using eyeshadow) I do have to say that it was quality polish! I painted my fingers yellow and my toes purple and green alternating. It was opaque in just 2 coats and stayed on for days! No complaints about the quality!

Annnnnd a shot of the names of the polishes. I have to say, I kind of knew I would not love the Spring colors because I am not a huge fan of pastels, but I am happy to know these are quality, full sized polishes!

I have already received my emails for May's box and I am so excited about the "Mother's Day" themed colors! This box is $21 a month for 3-full sized, 3-free nail polishes. I am digging it :)

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment