Monday, April 22, 2013

Bark Box- April 2013

Bentley could not wait to rip into his Bark Box this month! As soon as I clipped the tape, he was nosing the box open. Something must have been smelling quite yummy to him!


Finally he gets the box open and he won't get his big ol' head out of the way long enough for me to see what is in there. I could see it was packed pretty full this month though!


Finally he let me in to see what all the sniffing was about! Oh the goodies they included this month are fantastic!


The run down:
  • Crunchy Duck Chew from Etta Says!
  • Roasted Duck Jerky from Etta Says!
  • Groom Mitt pack of large dog wipes
  • 2 samples of Licks Joint+Heart liquid vitamin
  • Multipet 16 inch Rope Toy
  • Barkworthies Stuffed Shin Bone









Bentley went nuts over the duck chew! I gave it to him when he had to kennel up so we could leave and run errands and he did not howl or bark a single time as we were walking out the door because he was chewing away on that thing.

The very first thing I have to him as a packet of the Licks Joint+Heart liquid vitamin.....and it was so good that he drooled all over the place and all over me. I was glad I had my scrubs on! I also had to change the sheets after his slobber fest. This is definitely something I will need to give him outside from now on :)











Another fantastic box from Bark Box! I am halfway though my 6 month subscription and I KNOW I will be renewing for another 6 months, or maybe the full 12! My boy loves getting his new treats and toys every month and I love not having to go to the pet store to get them :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment