Monday, April 22, 2013

Goodies Box- March 2013

Rise and shine is right Goodies! I like the breakfast themed foods this month. I am always looking for something easy to grab before work in the morning. Greek yogurt tends to get boring, no matter how yummy.


Alo Comfort Watermelon+peach- It has been weeks and I am yet to try this! Will update when I do :)





 Ola! Vanilla Almond baked granola- This granola as pretty good in my key lime Greek yogurt! It had a nice crunchy texture without being too hard and I liked the almonds in it. The flavor was great and the little pouch was the perfect amount. I would definitely eat this again!



 These breakfast biscuits from Belvita are delicious! I have had them before, but the Cinnamon Brown Sugar ones are banging! I am going to have to pick these up to pair with my Greek yogurt in the morning.


Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookie Minis in Oatmeal Raisin- This.....was terrible. I took one bite and spit it out and threw it away. It was dry and really chewy, tasted like cardboard, and literally turned my stomach. Ugh!




 I was really excited to try these, especially since my mom had picked them up. However these Triple Berry 100% Whole Grain Newtons were so tart that I could not even eat them. I was so disappointed. I guess I will be sticking to the reduced fat fig ones!



I ate this Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt coated granola bar in cranberry almond for my breakfast and the flavor was really nice. It was kind of fruity and kind of creamy with the greek yogurt on the bottom. The texture was a little tough for me though. With all the chewing my jaw kind of started to hurt.






 Jovan's All Natural Instant Breakfast in Rich Cocoa- I have yet to try this as well but will update when I do!



I have had another flavor of Bonne Maman Preserves before, but I like strawberry! Since I am home from work, not feeling well today, I figured a fancy peanut butter and preserve sandwich would do me some good.












Another great box from Goodies!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment