Saturday, March 30, 2013

Petit Amuse Box March 2013

March's Petit Amuse box is here! The box was a little light this month, but delicious none the less :)






These Super Seedz from Kathie's Kitchen came in samples of 2 different flavors: Sea Salt and Sugar & Cinnamon. I tried the sea salt first....yum!! The saltiness is light, the texture of the pumpkin seeds is perfect- like they are fresh! I am saving the Sugar & Cinnamon so I can pack them in my lunch.





There was only one of these Exotic Salted Caramels in this little box, but it was amazing! The lavender-herbed grey sea salt on top was so tasty and really enhanced the flavor of the caramel. It was dense and chewy and delicious and lasted for awhile.
Here is a close up. Seriously the best piece of caramel I have ever had.


And lastly were these salted caramels from Jonboy. These were a lighter, less dense caramel that was very chewy and did not last as long. Although they were good, I was not sated after just one and went ahead and ate all three. These were also topped with salt for a nice sweet/salty mix.











I am looking forward to what next box includes!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment