Friday, March 29, 2013

Julep's February 2013 Bombshell Box

I am having some very weak moments when it comes to Julep lately. Not only did I buy their Spring Box on impulse, but I also got a past box- the February Bombshell box.


I think I was excited to try this Oxygen Nail Treatment. Upon opening the box and reading the instructions,  I found out that you wear this treatment alone, with no other polish, and put it on daily. I hate having unpolished nails! But I am going to hang on to this because when I to to rad-tech school we can only wear clear or neutral colors, so this will be perfect.


Also included in this box is this little lash curler. I already have a big one, but this little one will be nice to travel or put in my purse. I tried it and it was easy to use and did not pull my lashes.


Now for the polishes.
  • Ginger-(left side) is a gorgeous sand colored holographic polish. This is beautiful on and keeps true even after it is applied.
  • Laura-(right side) is the color I really bought the box for. It is a nice olive khaki green creme polish.
Surprisingly, both of these went on well and the colors stayed true. I love when a Julep polish does that!


Here are the colors with out a flash (left) and with a flash (right). They are fantastic and stayed for 3 days....until I had to do some serious cleaning at work.













Here is an example of a good box from Julep! Great colors, great textures, useful extra included. I have since ordered the February It Girl Box because I was in love with 2 of the 3 colors, so keep an eye out for that review!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment