Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag- April 2015


The "Beautiful Bohemian" theme for Ipsy's April box was perfect for the Spring-to-Summer transition. The products selected were fantastic and were perfect for the chosen theme.


This charcoal colored waterproof eyeliner from Mally was a perfect addition to my daytime make up routine. The liner went on easily and with out catching or feathering and the lightly shimmering charcoal color was great for day time make up. The fact that it was waterproof was great as well. I noticed I could put on my make up at 6:30 am and it still looked fantastic after a full day of clinic as well as either 2 hours of volleyball or a few hours of gym time. 


Olive Lips oats and honey moisturizing lip balm has earned itself a place right next to my bed on my nightstand. I put it on every single night. The formula for this is fantastic as it is light, has minimal flavor, and doesn't run all over your face. I fall asleep with this on and I don't wake up with dry lips in the morning.














Julie nail color in Damsel was a nice creamy pink nail color. It applied well and actually lasted on my toes for almost 2 weeks before I noticed any major chipping. The color was great for the season and I got many compliments.




Nude Dude eyeshadow in 'fit' from theBalm is a shimmery warm gold/taupe color that is great for using as your mid color or blending color. The color is so versatile that it really can go with anything and the shimmery aspect is great for adding a little interest to the eyes with out looking like you are ready for Vegas. Blends on nicely with a brush over an eyeshadow base.






Sophisticated & Sensual parfum roller (no brand on bottle) is such a light and lovely scent that I have been reaching for it every time I get dressed up. It's lightly floral and lightly sweet and basically goes with anything. The scent isn't very strong which is wonderful because it is not over powering. Instead is like a background scent that comes out when you fluff your hair or walk by someone.  I will need to research to find out the brand as it was not on my bottle.










There is April's Ipsy Glam Bag! Fantastically curated this month and the products were awesome.

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment