Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WOD Box- April 2015


April's WOD box was awesome!!!

I really liked that they backed off all the supplements they were sending to just these yummy chews and instead included more food items and a cool shirt! 




Sweet potato chips..... they were delicious!!




















I have yet to try this can of FITAID but it looks intriguing. I am a Kill Cliff fan and I stuck this can in with the ones I have an just haven't grabbed it yet.





This protein pancake mix was really good. It cooked a little more quickly than I expected but tasted just like pancakes and didn't have that funky protein texture or taste. This might need to be ordered again in the future!




These EVO berry energy chews were pretty good. Tasted like you would expect and gave a nice boost of energy in the afternoon without any weird side effects like the shakes or rapid heartbeat.




This was in there with a little pack of BIO Freeze on the back. That stuff is always nice to have around!
And the awesome EVOLVE shirt! These shirts they send are seriously soft and comfortable and I am so glad I got one that fits me! Can't wait for the ones they will come up with in the future!

Awesome box this month!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment