Friday, March 29, 2013

Fancy Box- March 2013

The Fancy box came quickly this month and I could not wait to tear into it!

A pink alarm clock....on wheels?!?!? I found this not only funny, but practical. I am the type of person who will snooze the alarm for over an hour until I get up. I have been afraid to put batteries in this and actually try it for fear that I might actually wake up early....I was looking forward to a pink one, but when I opened the box it was black. Oh well! I'll just stick some rhinestones on it ;)
Goes for $40 here.

There was a men's 2XL t-shirt in the box. I have no clue why as the preferences I chose said "women's"....but oh well. The shirt is really soft and comfy. I have been wearing it to bed. I have also since logged in to TheFancy.com and made sure all my preferences are set to "female". I don't think I need any more over sized men's clothing in my future boxes.
Goes for $32 here.



This crumb casket is so cute! I was debating on getting a little hand held dirt-devil thing, but I think I will hold off and just use this for now. I like that this is for little messes and Lord knows I have plenty of those that happen in my bathroom with make up and hair so I think that is where this will stay.
Goes for $15 here.



Next to the alarm clock, this may be my 2nd favorite item in the box. This water bottle has a juicer on the bottom to juice lemons and limes and stuff to add to your water! What a neat idea! I have not yet tried it, but I am thinking this may be my new work water bottle. UPDATE: I tried the lime and honey suggestion on the internal pamphlet and it was delicious! This thing is so neat! I can not wait to try the other suggestions :)
Goes for $15 here.
Also included was this $10 gift card to Shoptiques.com. I just peeked at the website under "bags" and most items are over $80. They are all pretty unique though. I love this hot pink leather tote bag from Italy!


Here is a shot of the cards and the stickers sent this month.















Another fun box this month! I would definitely recommend this box for anyone looking for out of the ordinary products :) This month's box is valued at about $100. Sign up for your box now!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment