Friday, March 29, 2013

Bark Box- March 2013

Bentley could not wait to get the month's Bark Box open! I caught him pushing it around on the floor, pawing it. Something inside must have smelled pretty tasty...


Finally I opened it up and he wasted no time rooting around, exploring everything inside!
The Classic Ranch Bars must have been what got his attention, they are liver flavored. Bentley loves these and they are generously sized so he doesn't just swallow them. The Little Eatz treats are lighter and smaller and he is still very excited to get them. The hemp bone toy by Harry Barker is not only adorable, but durable! I was surprised how long it took for Bentley to chew through it and pull the stuffing out. I am going to sew this one back up for him because he loved it so much. And is absolute favorite item was the wool mouse toy from LollyCadoodle. I have no idea where this toy went (I think he hides his favorites) but he carried it around for a week straight.


I hope I can find this one soon so he can play with it some more. He would walk around the house holding on to it by the tail and put it in people's laps when they sat on the couch :)














There was a little poop bag holder in the shape of a bone included as well from Angie's List. Not something I am going to use but I may give it away.

Yet another fantastic box from Bark Box! I am still amazed at how many items are included as well as the quality of the toys for $18 a month! The toys alone at a pet store would be more than that.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment