Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box- March 2013

I swear PopSugar can read my mind sometimes! Not only did the box come early this month, but it also has some amazing products included!

They always pack their boxes neatly and I love the fold out info cards with additional information for all the awesome products.


First up are these nail polishes from The New Black Innovations In Color. I ended up with the "Pardon My French" collection. I am not thrilled about the colors (as I do not like orange or yellow) so I am going to experiment with these and add eye-shadows to them to see if I can improve the colors.
I saw this set on the info card and was so excited for the polishes! That might be the only draw back to this box. I seem to get colors and scents of things that I don't care for when the color or scent I would care for is what is featured on the card.




Sweaters are in this season and these Fashion Tape and Sweater Saver tools from Hollywood were a great addition to the box! I had always wondered how to to get those little balls off my sweaters, and now I know! I have received the tape before in another box and still have not found a use for it....maybe one will come up sometime soon.


Also for sweater care is this large bottle of Wool & Cashmere Shampoo by The Laundress in the cedar scent. This is a wash to help clean your delicate sweaters and is supposed to be used for hand washing. Again, I wish I would have know about this years ago! I may have to break out some of my sweaters and give them a wash in preparation for Spring.

I looooooove mascara and I was so excited to see this Mascara from Buxom included in the box! It comes in black and I fell in love with the 'S' shaped brush. I used the straight side to cover all the lashes and then went back in with the hump on the top of the 'S' to get the inner and outer lashes really well. The formula went on fantastically and with no clumping. My only complaint is that it flaked off through out the day so I ended up with mascara shadows on my cheeks :( I am going to layer one of my favorite mascaras on top to see if that will stop it from flaking.

My mom and I both fell in love with this Tassel Necklace from Heather Belle. It has a nice weight to it and hangs low (which I love). I can not wait to wear this with a black t-shirt and a vest. It is such a cool piece!


As if I was not going to see a ton of these this season! Love the addition of these Peeps for a bit of a festive touch :)



Lastly we have this Corkatoo which I find incredibly adorable! This is a great addition to my wine bar and I can not wait to bring this to a friend's house to pop open the wine bottles this summer. Anything that is wine related, I am a fan of.










And there it is! Another great box from PopSugar! If you have not yet signed up, please click on the link and get your first box :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment