Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag- March 2013

I feel like the Ipsy Glam Bag came really early this month! I am not complaining at all though :)


This month's bag is absolutely my favorite so far! I love the nautical stripes and anchors. Perfect for Spring and very on point for the current trend.

These 2 eye-shadows come from Yaby Cosmetics. On the left, there is Sand Dune and the right is So Vein. I could not wait to try these! They are perfect colors for Spring. The blue-green shadow is very bright on and it stayed in place all day long. It was also highly pigmented and a little went a long way. Both shadows had a great texture and blended well. Much better than the Coastal Scents shadows that were in last month's bag. These are only $3.15 a piece on the Yabycosmetics.com website! Such a bargin!




This Magnetized Compact from GlamRx was perfect for holding the Yaby eye-shadows. It has a cute little mirror and I love the pink. There is plenty of room in this little magnet palatte for more shadows!


And here is a close up! The flash makes these look lighter than they are, but they are deep colors.

Juice Beauty products are popping up every where, and this hydrating mist sounds really useful! I spritzed my face and the formual was very light and had a decent smell. My skin did not feel that hydrated after a few minutes though, so I had to follow up with a moisturizing serum. This may be nice to spray over make up when it gets warmer out.
And last up we have Make Up Remover Wipes from La Fresh. I am going to keep these closed until I go on another trip or have a reason to break them out :)














Another great bag from Ipsy this month!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment