Friday, March 29, 2013

March 2013 GlossyBox

Time for another fantastic GlossyBox for March! I was so excited for the products that were included this month!

The Spring theme for the box was very welcomed...even though here in Virginia we keep getting more and more snow!





First up is this Cheek & Lips tint from Model Co. It is the rosy red color which looks like blood coming out of the tube, but blends to look like a nice grown-up pink color. It smells and tastes just a little like candy but is not sticky when it dries. The only complaint I had with this was that on dry lips it settled into the cracks. You really need to exfoliate your lips before you use this.



I LOVE this brown liquid eyeliner from Elite Models! It has a nice stiff applicator, the color is like espresso, and it goes on so nice and smooth. The line ends up being really straight and perfect and it stays in place for hours.




This lipstick and lipliner duo from Pixi is super convenient! It is highly pigmented, went on with no feathering, and made my lips feel very soft. I love how my lips looked after using this and the color they included (Orchid Rose) was a nice deep color that will be perfect for girls night out!

I popped open this Prestiche Essential Soap Bar and I was so happy I did! It has an incredibly rich lather and smells fantastic. I was very intrigued by all the all the oils it is made with!  There was also a $40 gift certificate to use on their website, but when a tub of moisturizer comes in around $49 you will still end up spending over $20 for the remainder + shipping.

I loved the potion no. 9 from Sebastian that was in last month's box, so I was looking forward to more products. This Shaper Fierce finishing hair spray from Sebastian is a cute little travel size bottle. I am not into using hairspray, but one day when I put my hair up I will give this one a try.










There were some great products in this month's box and I am really loving cheek & lip tints for a lighter touch of color! I wonder what is in store for Summer....


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment