Monday, February 25, 2013

Goodies Box- February 2013

I am still loving the new look of the Goodies box! This month's theme was about "pairing" both usual and unusual things together.





These Yogurt Pretzels from Snackwell's were absolutely delicious! They were salty and sweet and only 100 calories... you can't beat that. They were nice and crunchy as well and the yogurt melted in my mouth.



This Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter spread from Peanut Butter & Co was very thick, but the flavor fell short for me. It was not as chocolaty as I would have hoped. There is also a packet of the regular peanut butter in this envelop which I am hoping to try soon.




 I have never seen anything like these Honey Roasted Chick Pz before. I am looking forward to trying these in my lunch soon!




I was really excited to pop open these Plentils lentil chips and they were very good...for the first half of the bag. But then they just started making a paste in my mouth and the taste started to remind me more and more of cardboard. Bentley gladly finished off the rest of the chips.


Oh wow, this made me feel soooo naughty while I was eating it. I would never buy a Chips Ahoy! Reese's sandwich thing....and it was sinful.  I will never enjoy one of these again, but while I did I have to say it was delicious.



I giggle every time I get a bacon flavored ANYTHING now...just because so much emphasis is being put on bacon. This Bacon Pop was very intriguing. This was very salty, super bacon-y, and very greasy. I probably would not eat this again, but it was fun to try!












I loved the theme of this box for February and I am hoping that they include more of the obscure treats in future boxes!

Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment