Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Glossybox- April 2015

Can we just talk about how adorable April's Glossybox is?? This is one of the limited edition boxes and I am really loving the design. I will have to find a place to show this one off! 


















On the left you can see the info card and on the right there was a cosmetic bag designed by Thu|Fri included this month.  And, le products.....



Julep Gel Eye Glider in smoky taupe shimmer has been a staple in my eye make up since I opened the box. It is a fantastic day time color that could easily translate to evening make up because it is such a great neutral. The texture of this liner is out of control smooth! It goes on so slick and with minimal effort. I could see this one being great for blending out in a smokey eye too. Love it and miiiiiiight need to get back onto Julep if only to pick up a few more of these liners.









Marrakesh Endz Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy Split end Mender & Preventer
I love this product on fragrance alone. Seriously, it is this delicious, sweet, sexy smell that wafts around me once this has been applied to the ends of my hair. I applied this to dry hair and just on the bottom third of my hair. I think I used way too much though and it did make my hair greasy but I was wearing my hair up that day anyway so it was a nice treatment until I washed it later that night. I think I needed a tiny pea sized amount and I used a lima bean. I have yet to try this on my wet hair before I blow dry, but again, I will only be using the tiniest amount. This stuff is potent! Hopefully it will help with split ends the longer I use it, but only time will tell!




Estee Lauder Enligten dark spot correcting night serum
I have added this to my nightly routine and it has only been a few days. I will say that the texture is light and a little goes a long way and it is easily applied with my nightly moisturizer. Again, only time will tell with this one!

AERIN Waterlily Sun perfume
I think as I get older I am getting a new nose. I am not usually one that loves floral scents but recently 2 came into my life: Witch Baby's Moon body butter which is jasmine and crocus and this perfume! I seriously could not stop smelling myself today. It is like the perfect spring fragrance. Light, just like a flower but with a touch of warmth to the scent so it's not overwhelming. This will be added to my perfume collection when this tester runs out. It is just that amazing and fresh!




OCC Lip Tar Stained Gloss
This is reeeeeeeeeed in the tube but if you apply a pin-head sized dot to each lip and blend, it ends up being this nice red flush. I think playing around with this gloss is going to be fun! Not only is it flattering by itself, but using a shimmer on the inner lips or maybe a darker gloss on the other corners.....I see potential!










Super pleased with this month's Glossybox and glad they hooked it up with awesome products this month! 
Now the hard part, waiting for next months box.
If you haven't signed up for your box yet, do so now so you don't miss another limited edition!
Click HERE to sign up :)

Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment