Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bark Box- February 2013

Bentley's first Bark Box is finally here! I was so excited to open it for him and he was sniffing it from the moment it hit the door.

He recently had a run in with the fence and a nail and ended up looking like Frankenwenie. I came home from work to find him in stitches and a cone. I am just glad my mom was there to take care of him and rush him to the vet :( 


Here is Bentley checking out the treats from Wet Noses! He likes the cheddar and the agave & pear flavored treat a lot and I have caught him trying to get them out of the treat box.




The more he sniffed, the more excited he got :) The Get Naked treat bag had some teeth marks on it before he removed his head from the box.


The stuffed Peco toy was by far his favorite. I thought he would tear it up and un-stuff it immediately, but it has been a week and it only has one small hole it in! He has not shown much interest in the Fetch 'n Floss just yet, but I am hoping it will grow on him. The Get Naked treats and the Wet Noses treats are a HUGE hit though :) He can not get enough of them.









For the first box, I have to say I am quite impressed! I am so glad I signed up for the 6 month membership and I can not wait to spoil Bentley with next month's box!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment