Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fancy Box- July 2013

I love the color of July's Fancy Box! It was like a light red or a rose color :) I have taken to using the boxes in the garage to organize things and next to each other they look so cheery!

Lately I have been getting 2 sets of product cards. One set is in the box, and the other is in the invoice envelope with the stickers and the receipt.



This Aqua Pouch Speaker is awesome! I have been using another speaker from an earlier box to listen to my music when I shower, but this thing hangs from a hook right in the shower with me and I can jam out to my music and change the songs with out worrying about getting my phone soaked! And it is pink....I love pink things :)



Admittedly these sunglasses do not look that great on me, but I have been wearing the sh*t out of them! I tossed them in my new Mini Cooper and they are my back ups when I can not find my Ray-Bans. They are lightweight and comfy and I like the tortoise-shell coloring.


I am going to be a little judgmental, but this shark's tooth necklace by Sophie Sparrow is kind of ugly. It has a really rough finish and looks like an acorn with a serrated edge.....yuck. Trying to think of something to do with this. Suggestions welcome!

Cute!! This Chef'n Burger Machine Patty Press is kind of a neat little kitchen toy. It will measure out the perfect size patty and you just stamp away like a cookie cutter! Neat idea!


Also from Chef'n is this awesome Veggichop thing that is powered by a rip cord like a lawn mower! Talk about easily making salsa or guac or coleslaw!!













And there is July's box! Always useful items included :) You have to love that!

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I know this is several years later, but if you still have the shark tooth necklace I would buy it from you! My girlfriend loved, then lost hers and I would love to replace it! you can email me at anel0131@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete