Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag- July 2013

Ipsy's July Glam Bag was seriously summery! I was very excited to see the neon pink cosmetic bag and travel sized beach spray :)


 I am always seeking a nice texturizer for my hair and this Soy Renewal Beach Spray from Healthy Sexy Hair did not disappoint! Not only did it smell nice, but it did not have a weird stiff or dry texture when applied. It just felt like I had been outside at a windy beach!

This California Collection Palette from BHCosmetics is absolutely adorable! I loved the color combo and how the shadows were named after cities. My only complaint is that "Hollywood" was not pigmented enough. It looks awesomely vibrant, but once applied it is actually lighter and more of a neutral color. All together they give a beautiful, almost sunset like, color combination that all my friends were complimenting me on.




I have not had a chance to use this yet (due to my lack of going anywhere sunny this summer) but I love the idea of an Organic Suncare Mineral Sunscreen from Coola. This is small enough to toss in my purse and I look forward to it coming in handy if I do get to the beach!

This incredibly pigmented Pouty Pop Crayon from Pop Beauty made my lips pop with a nice coral color! It went on nice and smooth and had a silky soft and light texture.


I always love getting a nail polish in my bags, and especially one from Nailtini! This one, called "mimosa" was a very summery yet neutral color for summer and it really set my tan off! I loved it! And I think that Nailtini has great quality polishes :)











Next month's bag is already here, so let me get to reviewing for August!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment