Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bark Box- July 2013

Oh my spoiled little boy couldn't wait to get into his July Bark Box!

He was nosing his way though the goodies the second I popped the tape open!


This pocket bone from Wigzi was a hit! He now alternates between his eggplant and this green bone and I watch him toss it too himself :)



I take these No Grainers Soft Chews and stick them in the pockets of that green bone. Albeit, they do not stay in there very long, but he does enjoy getting them out and eating them.


These Natural Organic Banana and Coconut treats from Max & Ruffy's really piqued Bentley's interest. He would not take his nose off the bag. They smell strongly of banana and I did not think he would be interested once the bag was open....but I was wrong! He ate 2 and then begged for more!


I am saving this Cool Treats Smoothie for Dogs for Bentley and my "last summer downtown walk" before I go back to school. Such a cute idea! I know Bentley loves ice cream so I am sure this will be a hit.



This Soft Made Flexi-bowl is awesome! This will come in handy when Bentley and I are on the move! It scrunches down into almost nothing and then pops right back up! I can wash it out easily and it is sturdy enough for water and dog food.....genius!


These tender stikz from Sliders were a huge hit as well! Bentley was having some anxiety when he had to go into his kennel and these were the perfect treat to distract him while I ran off to work :) Once I gave him this he was totally focused on chewing it to death and he did not even noticed that I closed the kennel door and slipped out of the room!







Another awesome Bark Box for July!!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment