Thursday, August 1, 2013

Goodies Box- June 2013

June's Goodies box was much anticipated this month. I don't know if I was having a craving or if I just knew it would be really good this month ;)





Such a cute card in this month's box! They never include any information on the products on the back of these cards, just a code for people to use to sign up. It doesn't give anyone one any money off a box though.....so I am not sure what the purpose is.



Ohhhh goodness. Now originally when I joined they had a survey to take and it said that I am a "sweet tooth", but this box is jam packed full of salty things! I think they have stopped doing separate boxes on taste and they just send out one box....which I am totally ok with since they have great stuff in them each month!



Highland All Butter Shortbread- Holy...moly. Delicious! I am used to stealing a pack of Lorna Doone cookies from the snack basket at work, but these shortbread cookies were fantastic! And probably horrible for me but sooooo worth it. They were buttery and fell apart in my mouth and had a little bit of a crunch to them. Yum!


Dream Water- This little bottle is supposed to help you relax and get to sleep at night. I drank it 30 minutes before I was supposed to be asleep and I am not sure if I was just exhausted from the day or if this stuff actually relaxed me, but I did have a good nights sleep! If I see these in the store I may pick a few more up and give them a try on nights where I really can't unwind and see if it was just a fluke or not. It did not have much in the way of flavor and was very watery and not unpleasant to drink so I wouldn't mind having them again.



Pastitas Tomato Basil Pasta Chips- straight. up. cardboard. Yup. That's what these tasted like. And let's not forget salty. It was salty cardboard. I even had my co-worker try these to see if it was just me and had her give me her opinion before I voiced my own....she said exactly what I was thinking. I am not a big pasta person, but she is, and we were both underwhelmed with these.








GimMe Honey Dijon Roasted Seaweed Snack- Ugh these were such a let down. They were not crunchy like I expected and the honey dijon flavor was so strong it turned my stomach.







Lays Stax in Que Rico- Now I am not sure why my Lays were all in Spanish....but wow these were good! They are like Pringles, but thicker and with a more satisfying crunch. The flavor was kind of spicy and bold, which was awesome. I could not put these down once I opened them so I know they are too dangerous to keep in the house!



Pringles Stix in Cheese- Ugh....just....yuck. These were so nasty. The cheese flavor tasted fake and cheap, the texture of the sticks was like cardboard and they just were revolting. Kind of disappointing actually but I guess they can't all be a winner.









Jenn





No comments:

Post a Comment