Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Glossy Box- July 2013

It has officially been one whole year since I received my first Glossybox!! I was saddened to see that they did not have a "happy one year anniversary" gift in the box :( A few other boxes had included that and it was special.

 This month's theme was "Le Grand Bleu" which was a nice twist to a summer theme.


Mmmmmm :) I love the clean, fresh, white scent of Bvlgari's Blanc line and this body wash was awesome! Great lather, left the scent on my body for hours, and my skin was not dry after using it. I may have to invest in this as an addition to my perfume collection.


This Brazilian Blow Out Acai Deep Conditioning Masque kind of threw me off because there were no directions on the little tube. I just shampooed and then slapped this in my hair generously and left it there until the end of my shower routine. After I rinsed and blow dried my hair with my normal products, my hair felt greasy. I am going to try this again and when I blow dry I will leave off the other products and see how it does on its own.


This tube makes me happy every time I look at it :) Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm is in a cheery tube, it has a light fuchsia color that just enhances your lip color, has a nice shine, and keeps your lips hydrated. I carried it around with me for a week straight at work because I loved it so much!



This cobalt blue color was all the rage in the beauty boxes a few months ago and I know I received a mini Essie polish in an earlier Glossybox. This little polish from nails inc. london was nice and pigmented and had great application. I do not think I have ever used a nails inc. polish that I did not like!



These Absolute! Make-up Cleansing Tissues have come in handy since I got them! It was a travel-sized package and I tossed it in my purse and have used them almost every other day! They work great, do not leave a sticky residue on my skin, and they even take off my 2-layers of mascara with out excessive rubbing!



This was the one product that let me down this month. The dr. brandt BB matte did not rub in well and left a lot of streaks that had to be blended, the color was too light for my skin, and I felt like it claimed to be matte but was not really a matte finish because I still looked dewy 10 minutes after applying and stayed that way all day. I think I will stick with my Too Faced BB cream and just keep using a matte primer.






I wonder what Glossybox will have in store for August box..... :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment