Wednesday, August 14, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box- July 2013

I am always so excited when the PopSugar Must Have Box shows up on my door step :)


Bentley was really interested in what was in July's box as well! He just kept his head right on the lid as I was unwrapping everything.

Ahhh! And here are all the goodies :)

The King Cube Tray is such an awesome idea! Keep your drink cold and minimize how much you water it down....genius! My mom likes using these cubes in her scotch ;)



I have not yet tried the Ginger Peach Iced Tea from Mighty Leaf but I intend to!



I think that in almost every box in July there was some sort of sunscreen or sunglasses. This tube of Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum in SPF 30 is quite intriguing. I am wondering if the serum will keep from getting sticky outside....hmmm. I have not done anything beachy or summery at all :( So I have had no reason to crack this open.



This ncLA 5 Free Lacquer in a pale lavender color was a nice gift for a close friend! I was not digging the color so I shared the wealth. She said she really liked it though! And I will take her word that it was a nice polish since she is a bit of a polish snob :)



Let's be honest, these crunchy cookie chips did not make it 5 minutes after I opened the box. They were AMAZING! I have been looking for them in stores, but honestly I hope I don't find them because I will eat them every day lol.



This rose gold double-chain necklace from Baublebar was a nice statement piece of jewelry that goes with just about everything. It is a bit heavy, but if you just wear it for a few hours it isn't bad. It sets off a basic black t-shirt and jeans quite nicely!










July's PopSugar was awesome.....and August's is here too! Loving their back-to-school theme :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment