Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Goodies Box- July 2013

July's Goodies Box came in and it was all GLUTEN FREE!  I was so excited because I have recently cut gluten out of my diet and was debating on cancelling this box (even though I looooove it).


I love how they set the box up this month as well. It looks so neatly organized!


Glaceau Fruit Water- I have not yet tried this, but the sparkling aspect intrigues me!


 Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers in Sea Salt- Bleh. These reminded me of salty cardboard. I didn't even finish a whole cracker.
 Cosmos Creations Salted Caramel Baked Corn Snack- Holy crap these were delicious!!!  They were light, sweet, crunchy, and ahhhhh-mazing :)

The Better Chip Spinach & Kale with Sea Salt Chips- These were so good! They had a texture like a tortilla chip, a yummy flavor, great crunch, and were very satisfying.

Gimbal's Cherry Lovers Candies- I am still up in the air about these. I am not much on candies or gummies and these were a cross between them (think jellybean). The flavor was really intense which I liked, but I did not like every one of the 9 flavors. For being gluten free, I would have to say they did not taste like it!










If next month's box is gluten free, I am keeping the subscription!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment