Sunday, May 12, 2013

SquareHue Nail Polish Box- May 2013





The theme for SquareHue this month was "The Madonna Collection" in honors of Mother's Day.





And the color scheme is pink! I was sooooo excited to see this (especially after last month's box where I didn't like the colors).




From left to right:
Happy Creme is a light, baby pink creme color that was opaque in one coat, but smoothed out with 2 coats.

Mother's Pearl is a light magenta with a silver pearl finish. I'm usually not a huge fan of pearl, but this one is gorgeous on!

Day Glow is straight up hot, neon pink and it is my favorite! It's bright, it's fun, and it's loud.






I made a mess trying to paint my nails, so please forgive me. On my thumb and index finger I have 2 coats Day Glow. On my middle finger I have 2 coats of Mother's Pearl. On my ring finger I have one coat of Mother's Pearl over one coat of Happy Creme. And on my pinky is 2 coats of Happy Creme.

I really liked how all the colors complimented each other and they all went on so smooth. The brush for these polishes are really nice. They are not too coarse and they hold the perfect amount of polish and fan out to cover the nail for a nice, clean brush stroke.


If you have not tried this box yet, sign up and I promise you won't be disappointed! Three quality polishes for $21 a month and a portion goes towards a good cause :)  Check them out at SquareHue.com

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment