Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Glossybox- March 2015


March's Glossybox had some decadent samples in it with some great full sized products! 



This More Brows brow tint from Model Co. was too light for my dark hair, but I gifted it to my friend Jessa and she said she really liked it! She said it was easy to use and that the texture on the brows was not stiff.
I have seen it on her since I gave it to her and it looks really natural! I couldn't put my finger on what had brought out her eyes until she told me she used the brow gel.




The  Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime from Tree Hut was unexpectedly really nice! It was thick, rubbed into the skin well, had a pleasant scent, and was very moisturizing. Not a bad, inexpensive body butter and it doesn't get more summery than coconut lime!





The Ouidad Shine Glaze serum is super decadent. Talk about making my hair like soft silk. It took a very tiny bit, maybe a dime size, to use on my hair that is to my lower back and it has a very nice scent to it.  Glad they sent such a sizable bottle! This is going to last for awhile.



I was really, really, really, looking forward to this Orogold Day Facial Moisturizer because who doesn't want to put gold flecks on their face?!?! I am so glad they sent two little spheres.  This moisturizer is super hydrating and just took a little bit to cover my face and neck in a thin layer. It goes on very light and can be easily worn under BB cream (as that is how I tried it) and it made my face feel dewy and not greasy. I am a huge fan of this product, but not of that full sized price tag! Yeeeowza!

True Story: My box arrived packed upside down and when I lifted it up to flip it over this must have flopped out of the side and onto my carpet. I looked through my box and thought it just was not included and emailed Glossybox. They were super helpful and were willing to send me out another product of my choice (as they had none of these left) in order to replace the "missing" product. I happened to move my slipper the next day and found the little guy just hanging out right under the toe. Whoops! I emailed them and told them to cancel the replacement and thanked them for their help. Nice to know they have improved their customer service!

This BellaPierre lip and cheek stain is absolutely adorable. It is creamy but not glossy like a lip product so it is great to rub onto the apples of your cheeks for a little pink flush and then rub into your lips and top with some chapstick or lipgloss. I have used it almost every day since I have found it and it is a fantastic spring color that compliments the majority of my makeup!

Well that is everything my beauties! Did you know you can give Glossybox as a gift? Gift yourself! Gift your friend! Gift your mom! Gift that person you don't know that well but feel obligated to get something for! ( Because it's like $21 and that's not really that bad for an "I don't really know you" gift!) Click HERE to get your box for next month!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment