Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WOD Box- March 2015

March's TheWODBox.com was awesome this month! 






This GoStak portable stackable containers thing is great! I can separate my supplements, some protein powder, some trail mix and still have a little compartment left to tuck my jewelry in! This is great because I can toss it in my gym bag or into my clinic or school bag too. Fantastic item to include this month!












I am saving this Athletic Body Wipe from Shower Pill for one of those days where we have a really nasty workout and then decide to go out for lunch after (annnnd it happens just about every Saturday). 
I am really stoked about the germ killing aspect as well as the aloe vera and vitamin E.






I will be honest, this FlyJoy coconut almond bar is still hanging out in the box with my other protein bars. I just keep forgetting to toss it into my lunch bag so I can try it!






Yessssssss. Talk nut butter to me baby. Barney Butter almond butter in a little portable pack? All I needed was an apple and there was my morning snack. Yum!






I have also yet to try this About Time fruit, nut, and protein bar. It is actually sitting right next to that FlyJoy......





Discount codes for Rig Wreckers!!! I did not take advantage of this as I am still playing with my "natural grips" but I will be hanging on to this in case I decide to make an order in the future or to pass on to someone in my box who could use them.












Super happy with March's WOD Box and I am glad there weren't any supplements! Send me food and gear all day but no sups!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment