Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fancy Box- February 2013

My first Fancy Box finally arrived! I placed my order for my box January 15th (which was on the cut off date) but they did not send me a January box. I submitted an inquiry on their site under "contact us" about when I would be receiving my first box, but I never got a response. I was charged again in February for the monthly dues. Finally, around the 20th, I got my first box.

Adorable wrapping paper was the first thing I saw when I opened it up. It was a light box, but it sounded very full.

Eeeep! A brown infinity scarf! I have wanted to pick one of these up on Etsy, but I hadn't gotten around to it. This one is 100% acrylic which is cheap but very soft. It is large enough that I can wear it as a vest if I really wanted too LOL.

These cold fish ice trays make your ice look like little koi fish! I am going to make some of these so I can surprise my mom with some fun ice cubes for her whiskey.
Goes for $15 here.



How neat! This iHome Portable Mini Speaker looks pretty damn cool. I can't wait to hook it up to my phone so I can listen to music in my bathroom!
Goes for $25 here.

I do not bake a lot of cookies, but I am going to have to soon so I can use this Home Made Cookie Stamper. I think I will cheat though and use a bag of Duncan Hines cookie mix....
Goes for $15 here.

I had seen this Cordies cord organizer before and debated on picking it up (all the charger cables on the side of my bed are a mess) so I was happy to see this one in my box! I am going to make my bedside table look very organized now :) Goes for $15 here.
I have enjoyed one of these Milk Chocolate Pop Bars before (as they were in one of my PopSugar Boxes) and just like last time, this makes one damn good hot chocolate!




These cards of all the products were included in the box as well as 2 stickers. I thought that was a very cool way to feature all the products in the box and I am thinking of a place to show off my blue Popsicle sticker.












My first Fancy box was a hit! I really liked it and I can not wait to get the next one. The only thing I am leery about so far is the customer service. I am sure I will get a chance to test them in the future and I will include that in my review. The total value for this box is about $85.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment