Sunday, February 24, 2013

POPSugar Must Have Box- February 2013

Ahh, my February PopSugar Box is here <3 and it was a nice Valentine's Day Surprise!

I feel that I must spoil myself just a little....I mean, since I do not have anyone else to do it!


Yey! I love when they include books in their boxes. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks is not one of my usual genres of reading, but I do not mind coming out of my comfort zone especially when many people have recommended Spark's books to me.

Aww, cute little panties from Hanky Panky! I actually love the chartreuse color of these and even though they are "one size fits all", they actually did fit! They were very soft and stretchy and the thong cut was comfortable. I may have to invest in a few pairs of these!



I purchased a huge bag of these Sweethearts candies to share with all my co-workers because they are so nostalgic so  I was not surprised to find them in my box, but I was excited! I did not eat any of the ones I brought to work so this little box was just for me to enjoy.



I LOVE this Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain! I put it on at night at 9 pm and when I woke up my lips were still tinted! The color is kind of a dusty rose and with a little gloss over top it looks gorgeous. I will be picking up more of these at Target very soon!








 

Connoisseurs is the brand of jewelry cleaner that I usually use, so I was happy to see this bottle of quick cleaner in my box. This stuff keeps my plugs and eyelets from Anatometal super sparkly!


Yum! Cacao Nibs from Mariebell New York. I have been seeing cacao nibs every where and there were absolutely delicious :)  I am addicted to these healthier little chocolate snacks!


And last up we have another Brokedown product! I loved my scarf that was in one of my earlier boxes, and this wrap around bath towel is so incredibly soft...and adorable! Sadly my boobs are so big that this towel just barely goes around them and hikes the towel up so high that it doesn't cover my butt, but it is still a fantastic towel and will be great for wrapping around my top when I am putting on make up.








 Yet another great box from PopSugar this month and I loved the theme of spoiling yourself and all the romantic touches. I wonder what they are going to do for March and St. Paddy's day...

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment