Monday, May 13, 2013

Yuzen Summer Box 2013

It is that time again for the seasonal Yuzen Box! I love how packed the Summer box was goodies :)




The blue and brown color scheme of this box is so pretty!



I am still at a loss of what to do with these gorgeous strips of yuzen paper....suggestions are welcome!



Always so lovingly packaged :)These gauze-like bags are great to reuse for crafts or beauty products!




Sparitual Nail Polish and Multitasker Base and Top Coat- These mini's were in an earlier box in a fun shade of red, but this set with the bright green of Emerald City was perfect for the season! These polishes are vegan and 3-free. They have a great consistency, dry quickly, and are surprisingly durable!



Such a fun and bright color! It does end up being more of a green than it looks in the picture and with 2 coats it is not completely opaque but with short nails you can not really notice that it is semi see-through unless you are really on top of them. I bet this is going to look fantastic on my toes too!

JJ's Sweets Sea Salt Cocomels- These are caramels made from coconut milk.....and they are delicious! All natural, dairy/gluten/GMO free, and vegan....but all I cared about was how yummy they tasted. They are like a coconutty, sweet and salty party in your mouth!

Acure Oils, Marula and Argan Oil- I have never heard of Marula oil but the card included with these states that it is rich in antioxidants, proteins, and omega fatty acids. It can be used on dry skin, helps with skin redness and reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines....which is also what I have read about Argan oil. There is also a little pot of that in the bag too! I dabbed the Marula oil on some of my scars, and it kind of stinks! I will give it a shot though and see if it works.



PHYT'S Lait Hydro Nettoyant- That is French for Water Soluble Cleansing Milk! Or so they say. This feels amazing on my face and cleaned off all the make up. It left my skin feeling fresh and hydrated which was great. I have literally used it ever day since I opened the box and my face just feels clean and fresh and has not been as dry. I may have to order some of this!




Pritte Moisturizing Body Lotion- Mmmm this stuff smells fresh and lemony and makes my skin feel so soft! It has a nice, non-oily finish and leaves your skin feeling dewy. It is made with aloe vera, honey, grape seed oil, vitamin E....and lemongrass and orange peel! Must be why it smells so amazing :)


Suki Luscious Lips Berry Cream Trio- What a cute little idea! These creams can be used for both lips and cheeks and are in 2 very flattering colors and have a smooth lip butter. The colors are like a lip and cheek stain and are not sticky at all when applied to the cheeks. The lip butter made my lips feel smooth and hydrated. Such a cute idea putting it in a little compact! The company's products are 100% synthetic and cruelty free and they use environmentally responsible processing and packaging.

LEVEL Naturals Shower Bombs- These little guys are aromatherapy bombs that when dropped in the shower will release a menthol and eucalyptus blend that will clear your sinuses and help you relax. They smell fantastic in the plastic so I can not wait to try them out! They are all natural, vegan and cruelty and gluten free. Also included was a card for a free travel candle with purchase...may have to check that out!




Action Wipes- This is a body wipe made with essential oils like tea tree and eucalyptus. It is all natural and made of plant based ingredients. Kind of a neat concept! I could see myself tossing one of these in my purse and using it to freshen up after work and before going out with the girls.



JUIL Footwear- These sandals are made with copper conductors that are supposed to act like a conduit between your feet and the ground. They go for $125 for a pair and this card has a code for $40 off.












Another awesome seasonal box from Yuzen! I have to complain, yet again, that this does not come out monthly any more. I love the products that are included and the sizes of all the samples! Not to mention the pamphlet has discount codes if you want to order any of the products :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment