Sunday, May 19, 2013

Goodies Box- April 2013


April's Goodies box came in and had some tasty treats!

Celsius Drink- This drink claims it will give you energy and burn calories. It is not carbonated but it does have a nice fruity flavor. I did not notice an increase in energy after drinking it. I think I will have to stick with coffee :)





Angie's Classic Sweet & Salty Popcorn- This was delicious! The popcorn was nice and crisp, the flavor was fantastic, and it really satisfied my sweet and salty craving.




Green Giant MuliGrain Sweet Potato Chips- Who knew that Green Giant was making things that don't come in a can??!! I have not tried these yet but will update when I do :)



Truebar in Coconut Cashew- I also have not tried this yet but will update when I do!









 Zone Perfect bar in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- This was delicious! Unfortunately I put it in the pocket of my scrubs and it melted so I had to lick it off the wrapper...but it was worth it! I checked out the ingredients after and there is a lot of sugar in it :( I do not think I will be adding this to my weight loss routine but it was quite tasty!





Olomomo Cinnamon Cayenne Almonds- I was not quite expecting for these to be spicy so I was surprised to pop one in my mouth and inhale the cayenne! It took awhile to eat this half-ounce pack of nuts over my lunch break because they were so spicy. They did have a great texture and the flavor was not too bad....just too spicy for my preference.









And there is April's box....on to May's!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment