Monday, May 20, 2013

Bark Box- May 2013

It feels like I just got April's Bark Box and now May's is already here! I could not keep Bentley's nose away from the box long enough to get some good pictures, so I figured I would just give him a little photo shoot.


Included this month:
  • Bocce's Bakery Green Juice Treats- I loved that these treats are made with kale! I have been obsessed with kale lately and have been sharing it with my boy :) He could not get enough of these.
  • Grill-icious Treats by Loving Pets Products- He was not as crazy about these little treats that look like burgers, but he ate them eventually.
  • Barkworthies Bone- I can not wait to take the plastic off this and see Bentley tear into this bone! He loved the stuffed bone from last month.
  • Planet Dog Produce Toy (Eggplant)- At first he did not know what to make of this new toy, but the next day he was kicking it around and carrying it all over the place. 
Here are some photos of him trying his first Green Juice Treat.....
Isn't here adorable???  And now for some with his eggplant toy....
He did not have a good first impression of that eggplant toy!! And when he did start to play with it, he was moving around too much for me to get a clear picture.

I can not wait for June's Bark Box! It is getting close to the time I will need to renew my subscription, and I am definitely going to go for the full year!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment