Monday, May 20, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag- May 2013

May's Ipsy Glam Bag is here! Sadly it was not in the awesome pink bubble envelope it came in last month with "Ipsy" on the outside. I loved that color!

Check out the awesome cosmetic bag this month! I love the teal, green, and orange combo this month.  There is another card from NUME in this month's box to get some money off of their hair supplies, but I do not have the need for anything so I tossed it.




Yaby...something in Vanilla- I actually have no idea what this is and there was nothing on any of the cards to tell me. Perhaps a primer for your eyes? Well that's kind of what I used it as. It is extremely light on me because of my tan, so I dabbed it under my eyebrows and in the corners of my eyes for some added "highlight under my eyeshadow......I later went online to the Ipsy website and found out that this is a concealer. Whoops! It will be used as a primer in my house lol.




Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Stargazer- GASP! This stuff is fantastic! It a kind of green/yellow/gold color and is a gorgeous color on. I applied it over some taupe and brown shadow in the inner corners of my eyes and I got a ton of compliments! It is a bit more than shimmer but less chunky than glitter. Like the perfect adult sparkle! I can not wait to try applying it wet so it stands out more!



Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On- This stuff smells just like you would imagine island vanilla would smell like! It reminds me of Tahitian vanilla and just by putting it on my pulse points it smelled wonderful all day.





Zoya Nail Polish in "Piaf"- I love Zoya polish but this light yellow color just did not do it for me. The texture of the polish and the dry time were great!

Maybe it is just my complexion, but this color just kinda washed out my hands and was not very attractive. Several people commented about the color "just not doing anything for me" or "would have been better if it were either darker or lighter". I am going to mix in some glittery make up stuff that I do not use and see what happens!




NUME Finishing Serum- This serum is much lighter than the Argan Oil that was sent in a previous bag. It did make my hair shiny, but I felt that it looked oily for awhile before it soaked in or dispersed... not quite sure which is more accurate. It did make the ends of my hair very soft which was nice, and it has a very pleasant scent.








Another fantastic selection of products from Ipsy this month! And I am overjoyed with the Urban Decay eyeshadow this month!!!!!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment