Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fancy Box- May 2013

If you have been debating on getting the Fancy Box....don't wait any longer! This month's box was awesome (yet again)!

The only complaint that I had this month was that nothing was packed nicely and there was no tissue paper to keep things from knocking around :( Also, the cards had all fallen out of the envelope and I had to dig them out from under the flaps on the bottom of the box.



First up is the skeleton mechanical watch by TKO. I loooooooove this mint green and gold watch! Instead of numbers on the face, there are little rhinestones. That might be my favorite part. I wore this the next day to work and was getting compliments all day.
This watch retails for $125 on the TKO Website and comes in many lovely colors!



These Mr. & Mrs. Who Playing Cards are going to be an awesome surprise at the next game night! The face cards are all celebrities in a minimalist pop art style and are very recognizable!
This set of cards goes for $25 here.




I love any wine product, and this decanting pourer from Menu is an awesome addition to my wine bar! I can now wait to try this thing!
Pourer goes for $13 here.



Last up we have this stainless steel water bottle by Mizu that has a Fancy logo on it. The outside kind of feels rubbery for a good grip I am very excited to try this out! I love water bottles and this fit right into my collection.
Bottle goes for $18 here.










So again I say to you, get your Fancy Box! The cost of this box is $35, but there was $183 worth of product inside and they were things that my friends are totally jealous of and that I have not seen in stores! One of my absolute favorite boxes :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment