Monday, May 27, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box- May 2013





May's PopSugar Must Have Box had a fun and summery feel to it which are perfect for the coming months.
I love when the boxes include codes or gift cards for a certain amount of something so you can try it and I hope to see more of those in the future!



PopSugar Tote- A smaller shopping tote was included this month. This would be good for taking stuff to the beach or picking up a few things at the store with out getting one of their plastic bags.






Kooringal Giselle Mid Brim Hat- This arrived and was all folded and tucked in the box....but it opened and took form when I took it out! I was shocked! This is like the ultimate beach hat! The brim is a pretty decent size and there is a tie on the inside to tighten it a bit more.







Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips- These were so tasty! A little salty, a little sweet, a little spicy and crunchy....yum! The texture was great and in the chips you could see the grains that they are made out of. I will definitely be looking for these in the store to share with my family :)






Pacifica Natural Color Quench Lip Tint in Sugared Fig- I was very excited to open this and put it on and it did not disappoint! The color is a deep shimmery fig color, but it was just a sheer wash of color when I put it on. It made my lips so soft and hydrated! And the color was very flattering.



Beauty Blender and BlenderCleanser- I have wanted one of these for quite awhile and I knew if I was patient it would come in one of my boxes :) After the box went out, PopSugar followed up with this how-to video in an email on how to use the adorable little sponge.




Charm & Chain card for $30 off- WOW! This site is amazing....ly expensive! It has some really awesome pieces and I was able to pick up this adorable tiny skull necklace with the gift card for a great price. This site is great for those who like quality statement jewelry pieces and I can not wait for my piece to come in!
Update: The necklace came in and it is gorgeous! Super fast shipping, packed very nicely, and the skull was dainty and perfect. Because it is only gold plated, I broke out like a champ all over my neck, but I guess I know better than to sleep in jewelry lol.



Questions I Ask When I Want To Talk About Myself by Mindy Kaling- I can not wait to break this out for girls game night! It is going to be awesome!
To be clear, this is not exactly a game, but it is a bunch of cards with quotes or snippets on the front and a description of what it means to Mindy on the back......I am still envisioning a drinking game out of this.


The Modern Margarita- Oh I was seeeeeeriously happy to see this! I am very excited to try each and every one of these margarita cocktail flavors this summer!












Yet another awesome box from PopSugar this month! I feel like this box matched up fantastically with their Must Have Summer Fun Box which was amazing. Looking forward to June!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment