Monday, May 27, 2013

Casetagram Review

I just couldn't resist the urge to share the Casetagram app and just how much I love it :)


Back in January 2013 I received a card in my PopSugar Box with an incentive to try the Casetagram app.
I created this phone case in about 5 minutes with pictures that were already loaded on my phone and some pictures of Bentley that were on my Instagram.
About 2 weeks later it arrived in the mail and it was perfect! Aside from some sizing issues on my behalf and rushing through putting it together, everything turned out great. I have had it for almost 6 months. The colors are still vibrant and nothing has chipped off. It has also saved my phone from several unfortunate gravity checks :)

Now that I have my acceptance to radiology tech school, I wanted a phone case to match! I took about 2 days and several hours to perfect this case using pictures from artists Nick Veasy and Bert Myers and of course a cameo of my Bentley in the middle :) This time instead of the smokey grey base I chose the frost white one and I am anxious to see what it looks like! I will post a picture when it arrives.






UPDATE: Here it is! It looks so sharp and clear in person, the photo just doesn't do it justice. Fits like a glove too!












The cases themselves are a little on the pricey side, so I suggest getting the app, putting together your case and saving it to your gallery until they send out discount codes. For Memorial Day they sent out a 20% off code that made the bill more manageable (which is why I bought the new case).  They don't just have cases for Apple products! They also have them for Galaxy phones. I am hoping one day they will have them for Kindles as well!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment