Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lurong Paleo Challenge- Week 6

Only 3 weeks left in the challenge! It kinda feels like it just got started though. I am hoping to see more results in the next 3 weeks as the challenge comes to a close!

Post-WOD meal: Paleo pancakes and 1 cup blackberries 
I forgot to take a pic of mine, but I made a double batch today and tossed them in the fridge for the week. They are very yummy all by themselves and I just put them in the little toaster oven for a few minutes in the morning.

Breakfast: Bacon and Egg Cups with another cup of blackberries
I have previously posted this recipe. It's so easy that I can't stop making these!

Lunch: Butternut Squash Noodles in Creamy Tomato Sauce with Chicken

So I accidetally bought butternut squash instead of yellow squash. I hope it doesn't mess up the taste too much. I also added chicken to get some protien. I had to make a double batch of the sauce to cover all my noodles and it made a TON.




Dinner: Shredded Beef on Bib lettuce with Avocado and Pico De Gallo

This shredded beef recipe comes highly reccomended from Terre, so I had to try it! Since my lunch is a little carb heavy with the butternut squash, I figured dinner needed to be nice and light.

Snack: Bacon Wrapped Dates

These were super fun to make and sooooooooo delicious! I am going to try to limit myself to 2-3 of these as a snack.



I also made the bacon brussel bites today on a whim to see if I was still allergice... and no reaction! My hands didn't break out after handling them and I feel fine after eating them. That means that it could have been the Velvet Deer Antler stuff from the Lurong people. I am going to give it another week and start taking it again and see what happens.

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment